Monday, April 6, 2015

Week of March 30th

This past week in class we dove right into our projects. My task was to make sure that the ASK flyer that we would be giving out to the people we want to interview was correct grammatically and informationally. While reviewing our flyer in class one of my fellow students remembered that we had forgotten to put on the flyer that interviews would be aired on the radio. In order to ensure that participants knew that they might potentially be on the radio, we added the disclaimer which reads "with expressed permission, photographs and recordings may be taken during each interview and published online". We also realized that when talking to participants we should ask them prior to interviewing them if they were okay with being represented online. My other task that was given to me to start towards the end of the week was transcribing Ben Stone's interview and pull out parts that I think would be good for our radio piece. I'm excited to go into Station North this week and see some of the places that we have discussed in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment